Filet of Sole In White WineFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 8 ounce bottle clam juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1/2 bay leaf shopping list
- 6 whole black peppercorns shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1 bunch fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 clove garlic split shopping list
- 2 pounds fillets of sole shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- Chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Combine clam juice, wine, bay leaf, peppercorns, salt, parsley, garlic, and 1/2 cup water.
- Bring to boiling and reduce heat then simmer uncovered 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Wipe fillets with damp paper towels and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Arrange in shallow baking dish then pour claim juice mixture over fillets.
- Cover dish tightly with foil and poach fish in oven 15 minutes.
- Drain fillets reserving 1 cup liquid for sauce.
- Keep fillets warm on serving platter.
- When ready to serve pour reserved liquid over fillets and sprinkle with parsley.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!