Dr Pepper TenderloinFrom donnaja1231 9 years ago
- 2 pounds beef fillet (preferably cut from the large end of a whole tenderloin, tied with butcher twine every inch shopping list
- 1 liter Dr pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- juice of 3 lemons (about 3/4 cup) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns shopping list
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Place the beef in a deep container for marinating. Add 2 cups Dr Pepper and the remaining ingredients and mix well. Add more Dr Pepper to cover. Seal and refrigerate for at least 5 hours or overnight.
- 2. Preheat an outdoor grill to medium. Place the tenderloin on the grill, reserving the marinade, and cover the grill (or heat a grill pan over medium heat, add the tenderloin and cover loosely with foil). Cook, turning occasionally, until the meat registers 130° on a meat thermometer for medium-rare, about 45 minutes. Transfer to a board to rest for 15 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile, bring the reserved marinade to a boil in a medium saucepan, then lower the heat and simmer until slightly reduced, 5 minutes. Slice the beef and drizzle with the Dr Pepper sauce.
The Cookdonnaja1231 Moffat, CO
The Rating1 people
We made this but didn't do it quite right. We are going to give it another chance soon but it was still good. Hopefully by that time I will be able to change ratings on this site.ben in Arden Hills loved it