jailhouse loafFrom jrademacher 9 years ago
- 1 package ramen noodles chili shopping list
- 1 bag of cheetos (1.25 oz.) shopping list
- Little less than half a tumbler of the hottest water attainable shopping list
- Save meat from lunch or dinner (optional) shopping list
- Many variations of this recipe include Cheesy Doritos, Flaming Hot Cheetos, jalapeno chips, or just about anything from your county jail canteen list. shopping list
How to make it
- Save any meat or cheese from your trays through out the day in a plastic bag, or in a washed and dried milk carton. (Be sure to do this conspicuously, scavangers will be sure to ask you to give them some later.)
- Open the bags of Ramen Noodles just enough to get the flavor package out.
- Without losing any noodles carefully break noodle brick apart inside bag.
- Open bag of Cheetos just enough to allow air to escape and smash those apart.
- Tear meat into small bits.
- Open the top flap of Cheetos all the way. Transfer noodle bits, add meat, pour in seasoning and shake for a minute to thoroughly mix.
- Pour in water, and expell all air from bag, fold up.
- Wrap in a towel and let sit 10 minutes.
- Remove from towel oven and open bag down the middle.
The Cookjrademacher Rosendale, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!