Grilled Pork TenderloinFrom kmotoao 8 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare the grill for indirect-heat cooking.
- Season the pork with salt, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Next oil the grate lightly. Place the pork tenderloin on the grate, and seat the drip pan under the meat. Let it cook for 30 minutes on indirect heat.
- Brush barbecue sauce on the tenderloin and let it continue cooking for 15 minutes, or however you like it to be cooked.
The Cookkmotoao Sacramento, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!