Honduran Chicken SkewersFrom reinadelfuego 9 years ago
- 1/4 cup Bertolli® Classico™ olive oil shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup tightly packed cilantro leaves shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. chopped canned chipotle chilies in adobo sauce shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® chicken flavor Bouillon shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips shopping list
How to make it
- In blender or food processor, combine Olive Oil, onion, cilantro, chipotle, Bouillon, sugar and garlic and process until smooth. Remove 1 tablespoon of mixture and combine with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- On 8 skewers, thread chicken and arrange in large nonaluminum baking dish; rub with remaining olive oil mixture. Cover and marinate in refrigerator about 30 minutes.
- Grill or broil chicken, turning once, 6 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Serve with refrigerated dipping sauce.