Chili with CheeseFrom tia 8 years ago
- 1 pound of fresh ground beef shopping list
- 1 small onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup of green peppers chopped shopping list
- 1 can of Bush's Best chili Magic chili (Texas Medium) shopping list
- 14 oz can of Hunt's Fire roasted Diced with garlic tomatoes shopping list
- 8 oz can of tomatoe sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup of shredded chedder shopping list
- optional sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Brown meat in a large skillet on medium heat, drain. Add onions and peppers;cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender.
- 2. Add beans,tomatoe sauce, and chili powder and mix well. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer for 30 mins stirring occassionally.
- 3.Sprinkle 3 tbsps of cheese onto the bottom of each of 6 soup bowls; top with chili and remaining cheese.
- optional top with a scoop of sour cream.
The Cooktia Burlington, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!