Gridiron Snack MixFrom hayleesgrandma 6 years ago
- 2 cups unsalted mixed nuts shopping list
- Nonstick spray shopping list
- 2 tsp smoked paprika shopping list
- 1 tsp each garlic powder and onion powder shopping list
- 3/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 bag (3.5 oz) microwave popcorn shopping list
- 2 cups each Twisterz baked cheese snacks, pretzels snaps and wasabi peas. shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Spread nuts on sheet; coat with nonstick spray. Mix smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder and salt in small bowl. Sprinkle 1 tsp over nuts.
- Bake 8 minutes until nuts are toasted and fragrant.
- Meanwhile microwave popcorn as package directs. Immediately pour into a large bowl, add remaining paprika mixture and toss to coat. Stir in remaining ingredients.