Creamy Vanilla Ice CreamFrom hollydayz 8 years ago
How to make it
- BEAT half-and-half, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until combined
- freeze for 2 hours.
- Beat on medium speed for 30 seconds
- freeze for additional 4 hours or until firm. Or, use ice cream maker, freezing according to manufacturer’s directions.
- FOR CHOCOLATE CHIP ICE CREAM:
- Add 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels halfway through freezing period.
- Continue freezing as above.
- FOR FRUIT-FLAVORED ICE CREAM:
- Use 3 cups half-and-half, 2 to 3 cups fruit pulp, 1 1/4 cups (14-ounce can) Sweetened Condensed Milk,
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar; omit vanilla extract.
- Freeze as above.
- NOTE: If using sweetened frozen fruit, omit sugar.
The Cookhollydayz Woods Cross, UT
- Not added to any groups yet!