Dark Chocolate Chip Cookie Muffins - Healthy AlternativeFrom melsa102 8 years ago
- 1 3/4 c. organic whole wheat flour shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt shopping list
- 1/4 c. natural dark brown molasses sugar shopping list
- 2/3 c. organic applesauce shopping list
- 1/4 c. organic olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 c. 100% pure maple syrup or organic honey (depending on your flavor preference) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 2 organic eggs shopping list
- 2/3 c. skim milk shopping list
- 3/4 c. dark chocolate chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Put first 10 ingredients into a large bowl.
- Beat with mixer until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into paper-lined muffins trays.
- Bake at 350 F.
- *13 minutes for regular sized muffins or 10 minutes for mini-muffins.