Chocolate Chip MuffinsFrom ambus 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180 C/350 F. Lightly grease or line 6 muffin cups.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and sugar .
- Stir in the milk, egg, butter and chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
People Who Like This Dish 24
The Cookambus Lahore, PK
The Rating7 people
Thanks for the recipe. Just thought of making muffins for the kids for school, and here is a great recipe! Bookmarkedliezel in Bloemfontein loved it
AS SALAAM MU ALAIKUM AMBUS
thanks for a deliciously decadent recipe!!!
love anything baked with chocolate chips :)mumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
This recipe makes 9 large muffins and 6 small muffins (or 6 US sized muffins???)marnimoo in Auckland loved it