Great Grilled CheeseFrom hayleesgrandma 7 years ago
How to make it
- . Cook bacon in small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until very crisp. Remove to paper towels; when cool, crumble.
- 2. Remove virtually all of the bacon grease, but do not wipe out skillet.
- 3. Combine mayonnaise and salsa. Spread on one side of bread. Top wth half of the cheese, then avocado slices. Sprinkle crumbled bacon on top.
- 4. Cover with second slice of bread. Spread top with 1 tsp of the butter.
- 5. Heat skillet over medium heat. Add sandwich, butter-side down, and cook about 2 minutes or until lightly browned. Spread remaining butter on top side of sandwich. Turn over. Cook another 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
The Rating2 people
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!!!!!!! Thanks for the post. I love cheese and bacon. Can never go wrong with a combo like that it's a winner a high 5jasmilez in Somewhere In the Land Of Enchantment loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!