Pineapple ShrimpFrom reinadelfuego 9 years ago
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, sifted shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup beer shopping list
- veggie oil for frying shopping list
- 1 lb. raw shrimp, shelled and deveined shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 8 Tbsp. milk shopping list
- 1 cup pineapple juice shopping list
- 1 cup pineapple chunks shopping list
How to make it
- Mix cornstarch with sugar, the OTHER 1/2 TSP SALT, and vinegar. Add pineapple juice, cook over low heat, stirring constantly until thickened.
- While the stuff above is cooking, sift flour, baking powder, and 1/2 TSP SALT in bowl. Beat in egg and beer. Heat oil in deep-fryer or deep skillet on medium-high heat. Dip shrimp in batter, coating on all sides. Fry in oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels but keep them warm.
- By the time your shrimp is done frying, the sauce should be finished. Go ahead and arrange shrimp and pineapple chunks on a dish platter and pour the sauce over all of it.
- Stir to coat and enjoy!
The Cookreinadelfuego Renick, WV
- Not added to any groups yet!