Salsa LasagnaFrom cheryilyn 5 years ago
- 16 oz. can vegetarian refried beans shopping list
- 1 C. salsa (mild, medium, or hot depending on taste) shopping list
- 1 C. cottage cheese, divided shopping list
- 1/2 C. chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 C. chopped green peppers shopping list
- 1/2 C. chopped red peppers shopping list
- 1/2 C. sliced black olives shopping list
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked and divided shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese, divided shopping list
- sour cream, olives, chopped tomatoes and green onions shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Combine refried beans and salsa in a small saucepan, heat on med-low until warmed through, stirring well to mix.
- Spread 2 T. of the mixture in an ungreased 8 x 8-inch baking dish, arrange 3 noodles on top. Layer with half the remaining mixture, half of peppers, olives and onions, half the cottage cheese, and 1/2 C. cheddar cheese.
- Repeat layers once more starting with the noodles, and top with remaining noodles and cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 30 min or until bubbly.
- Garnish with sour cream, tomatoes, olives and green onions