CHICKEN POTATO SOUPFrom mamajune 8 years ago
- 1/4 C green onions, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 C celery, chopped shopping list
- 3 T butter shopping list
- 2-3 potatoes, chopped shopping list
- 2 carrots shopping list
- 1 C cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 C chicken broth shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 2 1/2 C water shopping list
- 1 C milk shopping list
- S & P to taste shopping list
- 1Chicken boullion cube shopping list
- curry powder (opt. & to taste) shopping list
How to make it
- Saute' onions & celery in butter. Add potatoes& carrots with just enough water to prevent scorching.
- Add the rest - & simmer until potatoes are desired tenderness.
- Simmer for about 1 to 2 hours
The Cookmamajune High Point, NC
The Rating1 people
I like the recipe. I have never made potato soup this way and it's perfect when I'm in a hurry. Now I don't have to spend sooooooo much time making Cream of Potato soup. Cheers!!!lor in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!