Zesty Pork TenderloinFrom msbrown9 9 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Pour olive oil, oregano, salt, and lime juice in a large plastic bag that can be sealed. Mix ingredients by shaking sealed bag. Sample the mixture. Add a bit more olive oil if mixture is too tart. Add more lime, salt, or garlic if necessary. Add tenderloins to the bag, seal, and shake to coat the pork. Refrigerate bag for 2 to 5 hours.
- 2. Preheat grill to medium heat.
- 3. Oil the grill grate lightly and throw away marinade. Tenderloins should be grilled for 20 to 30 minutes or until cooked through. Turn once.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- dm Minneapolis, MN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmsbrown9 Sacramento, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!