Coffee Banana Cream PIeFrom crossfire 6 years ago
- 1 baked 9 inch pie shell shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 5 tbsp flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup fat free evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 cup cofee shopping list
- 2 egg yolks, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1 tbsp butter shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 3 ripe bananas shopping list
- whipped cream shopping list
How to make it
- Combine sugar, flour, and salt in the top of the double boiler. Combine milk and coffee.
- Add slowly to sugar mixture. Cook and stir till thickened.
- Cook 10 minutes longer, stirring constantly.
- Mix port of hot mixture with egg yolks, then por this into the hot mixture.
- Cook 1 minutes more.
- Stir in butter and vanilla.
- Alternate layers of banana slices and fillng in pie shell.
- Garnish with whipped cream.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!