Kruschicki polish cookieFrom foodmom51 6 years ago
How to make it
- Beat all the eggs and salt until thick and lemon colored.
- Then add butter and rum.
- Continue to beat.
- fold in flour and knead until dough blisters.
- Cut the dough in half, roll out very thin and cut into strips, 4 inches long and 1 inch wide. Cut a slit in the center of each strip, and pull one end through.
- Fry in hot oil until lightly browned. Drain on paper towel.
- Add powdered sugar to paper bag and shake. You can also sprinkle the powdered sugar on the cookies.(its more fun for the kids to shake the bag)
The Cookfoodmom51 Springboro, OH
The Rating3 people
Angie, These brings back memories... my dad was Polish, and we ate every Sunday with kielbasa and and pierogoi's HIGH FIVE FORKS I love your Avitar:0 So sweet!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Buy these often but never thought of making them!
This is on to do list, thanks, Mare aka (Marishka)theiris in Garden City loved it
Oh how I remember these, they are soooooooooo good, great post. Thanks for sharing, hope those that never heard of these gives them a try.henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!