White Chicken ChiliFrom tooheymomster 7 years ago
- 1 lb. or 1 pkg. ground chicken or turkey shopping list
- 1-2 tbsp. canola oil shopping list
- 1 cup onion or 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 pkg. (1 3/4 oz.) chili seasoning mix shopping list
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz.) chicken broth shopping list
- 1 can (15 oz.) cannellini or white kidney beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
How to make it
- heat oil over medium-high heat
- Add onions; saute 2-3 minutes, until softened and translucent
- Add ground chicken or turkey; saute 5-7 minutes, until no longer pink
- Add chili seasoning, broth and beans; bring to a boil
- Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5-10 minutes, until all flavors are blended
- ***For other twists: use pinto beans, black beans or garbanzos, with a small can of chipped green chiles added.
- Sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese make good toppings also.
The Cooktooheymomster Springfield, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!