Chocolate Cheesecake PieFrom daisey11 8 years ago
- 8 ounces cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips, melted shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 lg egg shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 9 inch pie crust graham cracker shopping list
- 1/2 cup whipped cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup chpd. walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degree
- Combine cream cheese,melted chocolate,sugar,egg and vanilla. in large bowl. Beat with mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Add sour cream to cream cheese mixture and beat until blended. Spoon into crust.
- Bake until set about 25-30 minutes.
- Let stand to cool. Chill,covered for 4-5 hours. Decorate pie with whipped cream rosettes. Sprinkle with walnuts.