KaniloniFrom kristeta126 10 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Cook pasta.
- 2. Drain the can of mushroom. Slice mushroom into bite size pieces
- 3. Slice ham into small squares.
- 4. Saute mushroom, ham and green peas in a bowl (malalim enough)
- 5. Dissolve broth cubes in a half cup of tap water.
- 6. Pour in broth mixture into the bowl.
- 7. Pour in Nestle cream and keep stirring.
- 8. Add more cups of tap water until the mixture is flowy. This is important because the mixture will be absorbed by the pasta later on.
- 9. Let it cool a little before pouring onto the cooked pasta.
- Happy cooking!
The Cookkristeta126 Mandaluyong City, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!