Coconut-Crusted Red SnapperFrom dariana 6 years ago
- Four 8 oz. red snapper fillets with skin (boned, rinsed, and patted dry) shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut (unsweetened) shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons curry powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- In a shallow bowl combine coconut, 1/4 cup flour, curry powder, coriander, cumin, black pepper, and salt.
- Mix the ingredients together until evenly combined.
- In another shallow bowl whisk together the egg and the milk.
- Place the remaining 1/4 cup flour in a shallow bowl.
- For each fillet: working with the skin side only, press each fillet into the flour, then into the egg/milk mixture, and then into the coconut mixture.
- Heat the 1 Tablespoon of olive oil in a large sauté pan until hot. Then add the fillets to the pan, coconut side down.
- Cook 3 minutes. Then turn and cook until done, about one minute more.
The Cookdariana IL
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!