Company Sweet PotatoesFrom sweetthing1953 8 years ago
- 1 large can sweet potatoes (drained and mashed) shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground cloves shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground nutmeg shopping list
- TOPPING: 1 cup flaked coconut; 1 cup brown sugar, 1/3 cup flour, 1/3 cup melted butter, 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Blend first 9 ingredients and pour in buttered baking dish.
- Blend topping ingredients and sprinkle on top of the potato mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35-40 minutes (depending on your oven)
The Cooksweetthing1953 Sharpsburg, GA
The Rating1 people
I'm suprised that no one hadn't added an comment and even gave you a rating on this recipe.So I am giving you my comment and rating.I really like this recipe.cookingandbakingqueen in Beatrice loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!