Cheesy Chorizo TostadasFrom elle 9 years ago
- 1/2 lb chorizo sausage, diced shopping list
- 1 roasted red pepper, diced shopping list
- 8-10 marinated artichoke hearts, drained and diced shopping list
- 4 6-inch corn tortillas, warmed shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 3 cups grated cheese (I use a mexican blend) shopping list
- 2 scallions, sliced thinly (I've also used shallots, thinly sliced) shopping list
- 1 tomato, diced shopping list
- fresh cilantro, chopped for garnish shopping list
- sour cream (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a skillet, then add the chorizo and saute until browned.
- Place the tortillas on a baking sheet.
- Divide the chorizo and artichoke hearts between the 4 tortillas.
- Divide between the 4 tortillas: the garlic, the roasted red pepper, the cheese, and scallions.
- Place them under a heated broiler and broil until the cheese melts and starts to sizzle.
- Remove from broiler, and sprinkle with tomato and cilantro.
- Dollop with sour cream if using, then serve hot.
The Cookelle NH
- Not added to any groups yet!