Oatmeal Raisin MuffinsFrom hayleesgrandma 7 years ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed light-brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp allspice shopping list
- 3/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup quick-cook oatmeal shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup oil shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups milk shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oven to 375. Coat 12 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2. In large bowl, whisk together flour, both sugars, baking powder, allspice and salt. Stir in oatmeal, raisins and nuts. In medium-size bowl, lightly beat egg. Stir in oil, milk and vanilla to combine; stir gently into flour mixture; do not overmix.
- 3. Fill muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 375 for 25 minutes or until golden on top. Remove to wire rack to cool.
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
The Rating1 people
Made these today and they were wonderful!! Didn't have walnuts so I used pecans.....They were still delicious!! I will be making these again!! Thanks for the great post!! :-)mkm114 in Springdale loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!