Pennsylvania Dutch ScrappleFrom crossfire 8 years ago
How to make it
- stir meat and seasonings into boiling water
- when mixture returns to a boil, slowly stir in cornmeal and flour. Stir constantly until thickened. Cover and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Pour into 2 1-pound loaf pans. Cool thoroughly, then refrigerate.
- When scrapple is set, cut in 1/2 inch slices and fry in hot greased skillet, until both sides are brown.
- We would then pour maple syrup over these! Yumm
People Who Like This Dish 1
- crossfire Garner, NC
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!