Chicken Breasts with Tarragon Cream SauceFrom jakartainflames 8 years ago
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 pounds) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup light or fat free cream shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Dijonmustard shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon or 3/4 teaspoon dried shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter with oil. Brown chicken breasts on both sides.
- Reduce heat and cook, covered, 15 minutes, just until chicken is cooked through. Transfer chicken to a serving platter; tent with foil to keep warm.
- Add cream to skillet; scraping up brown bits.
- Stir in mustard and tarragon.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 5 minutes until sauce thickens slightly.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour sauce over chicken.