Simple Udon soupFrom rukiamich 9 years ago
- 2 packets of udon soup base shopping list
- 900ml water shopping list
- 1/2 big carrot shopping list
- 1 packet of Enoki (Japanese mushroom) shopping list
- 1 packet of silken tofu (buy the one for soup type) shopping list
- artifical crabmeat shopping list
- a bit of chili padi to taste shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 2 small packet of fresh udon noodles (normally there's 3-4 small packets in one big packet) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Bring 900ml of water to a simmer in the pot.
- 2. Add in the udon soup base and stir.
- 3. Add carrots, enoki and tofu to the simmering soup. Cover and let the soup simmer about 1 - 2 mins.
- 4. In another pot of water, cook the udon noodles for approximately 2 minutes.
- 5. Drain the noodles and place into a bowl.
- 6. Pour the soup over the noodles.
- 7. Garnish with your favourite toppings (tempura, mochi, etc...)