Arroz CaldoFrom rodelbanares 6 years ago
- 1 tbsp oil shopping list
- 5 cups of cooked rice shopping list
- 7 cups of water shopping list
- 5 slices of ginger shopping list
- 1 onion, minced shopping list
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced shopping list
- 4 chicken breat fillets, cubed shopping list
- 1 Knorr chicken Cube (or chicken powder) shopping list
- fish sauce for taste shopping list
How to make it
- in a pot, put in oil
- saute garlic, ginger and onion until soft
- add in chicken fillet, fish sauce and knorr chicken cube (or powder).
- mix well and stir fry until chicken changes color.
- add in the rice.
- stir again until everything is well mixed.
- add in the water (you can add more water, depending on the texture of the porridge you want).
- bring to a boil.
- Add fish sauce or chicken powder (or cubes) for additional taste, if needed.
- Serve hot.
- (you can top the porridge with toasted garlic and chives.
The Cookrodelbanares Marikina, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!