Cheesy Potato SoupFrom haolewife 9 years ago
- 4 lg russet potatoes shopping list
- 1 sm bag baby carrots shopping list
- 1/2C chopped onion shopping list
- 1 can cut green beans with liquid shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom shopping list
- 1 can cream of celery shopping list
- 1 can evaporated milk shopping list
- 4C chicken broth shopping list
- 1 sm block Velveeta cheese shopping list
- 1 pkg. Oscar Meyer real bacon pieces shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Peel potatoes and cut into bite size pieces
- Place in soup pot.
- Add carrots, green beans, onion, bacon pieces and chicken broth.
- If veggies aren't covered, add enough water to just cover.
- Bring to a boil, turn down and simmer until veggies are tender
- Slice cheese into cubes
- Add in soups, milk and cheese constantly stirring until all cheese is melted.
- Salt an pepper to taste.
The Cookhaolewife Vacaville, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!