Banana Bread with Cream CheeseFrom pood 9 years ago
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, room temperature shopping list
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed (about 1 cup mashed) shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups biscuit mix (Bisquick, Jiffy, etc.) shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, cream sugar and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Beat in mashed bananas, the eggs, and vanilla.
- Stir in biscuit mix and pecans just until ingredients are moistened.
- Pour into a greased 9x5x3 loaf pan.
- Bake banana bread at 350 for 1 hour, or until wooden pick comes out clean when inserted in center.
- Cover with foil the last 15 minutes of baking if too brown.
- Cool banana bread before slicing.
The Cookpood Georgiana, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!