lentile beef stewFrom tiarose 9 years ago
- 1 lb. beef chuck or steak shopping list
- nonstick spray shopping list
- 7 cups beef broth or boil water add 6 cubs beefbollion shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onions shopping list
- 1 cup celery shopping list
- 1 cup carrots shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup lentils (rinse and drain) shopping list
- 1-14 oz. can stew tomatoes shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 1-9 oz. frozen italin cut green beans shopping list
How to make it
- Cut meat in small peices
- spray dutch oven pan
- brown meat, drain fat if any
- add broth, onions, celery and carrots.
- bring to boil, reduce heat simmer 5 min.
- uncover add lentils, tomatoes, bayleaf
- cook 45 min. or untill lentils are tender and stew is thick.
- add cut beans and cover
- cook 10 min. more