Chocolate Cheese CakeFrom mystic75 5 years ago
- chocolate cookie Crust shopping list
- 140g chocolate cookie (crushed) shopping list
- 95g unsalted butter melted shopping list
- dash of nutmeg powder (optional) shopping list
- Filling shopping list
- A shopping list
- 11/2 teaspoon gelatin powder shopping list
- 250ml full cream milk shopping list
- 2 egg yolks shopping list
- B shopping list
- 150g cooking chocolate shopping list
- 350g cream cheese soften shopping list
- 125g caster sugar shopping list
How to make it
- How to make the Chocolate Cookie Crust
- Combine all ingredient and press mixture evenly onto the bottom of a greased 9"(22cm) square loose base pan. Chill in fridge until firm
- 1) Filling Combine all ingredients A and double boil until gelatin powder has dissolved.
- 2) Double boil cooking chocolate until melted, and in the two egg yolks and mixture mix well
- 3) In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar with an electric mixer at medium speed till smooth, slowly add in the mixture and stir well.
- 4) Pour onto the prepared crust.
- 5) Chill in the fridge for 3hrs or until set.
- Note: If u like richer chocolate taste, you can add 50g chocolate chips.
- or add in dark or white chocolate to bring out different taste flavors of chocolate.