Pork TenderloinFrom sonym 7 years ago
- 2 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry sherry shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon mustard powder to taste shopping list
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce shopping list
- 3 cloves minced garlic shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced ginger root shopping list
- 3/4 cup apple jelly shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry shopping list
How to make it
- Rub meat with mustard powder and thyme to taste. Place in a nonreactive dish. Add up to 1/2 cup sherry, 1/2 cup soy sauce, the garlic and ginger. Cover the loin with with mixture. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Bake the tenderloin at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Baste the mixture over the tenderloin throughout the baking process. After you do that, heat the apple jelly in a small saucepan over medium heat. 2 tablespoons of sherry and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce should be added. Stir well, reduce heat to low and let simmer. Pour the sauce over the tenderloin when it's done.
The Cooksonym Eagle Point, OR
- Not added to any groups yet!