Bourbon ChickenFrom caramia 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 LB. of Thigh Meat or Dark Meat (cut in bite size chunks) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. teriyaki sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ginger powder shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. Granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 C. white grape juice shopping list
- 1/2 C. bourbon shopping list
- 1/4 C. water shopping list
How to make it
- Mix teriyaki sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, ginger, brown sugar 1/2 cup white grape juice and bourbon. Stir until thoroughly blended. Pour 1/3 sauce on chicken pieces and mix. Refrigerate for 3 hours or best overnight. Save remainder sauce and refrigerate.
- Braise chicken with marinate on medium low heat until cooked. Remove from frying pan. In a 2 quart sauce pan heat remainder of bourbon sauce and add 1/2 cup of white grape juice and 1 Tbsp. of sugar with 1/4 cup water. Bring to a simmer and stir until sugar is devolved. Add chicken to sauce and stir until chicken is coated and its ready to serve
The Cookcaramia US.
- Not added to any groups yet!