White Chocolate FondueFrom mystic75 8 years ago
How to make it
- Combine chocolate with cream and brandy in medium sauce over low heat.
- Stir constantly until chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth
- Pour mixture into a medium bowl and set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Cut the skewers in half, discarded the bottom halves
- Thread a piece of strawberry, mush mellow and grape onto each skewer, serve with the white chocolate fondue as dipping sauce.
- note: Its important to cut the fruits last avoid the fruit to oxidation.
The Cookmystic75 Klang, MY
- Not added to any groups yet!