Pork TenderloinFrom loria 10 years ago
- 2 1/2 lbs pork tenderloin shopping list
- 2 T dry sherry shopping list
- 1 T soy sauce shopping list
- 1/8 t thyme, dried shopping list
- 1/8 t mustard powder to liking shopping list
- 1/2 c soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 c dry sherry shopping list
- 3/4 c apple jelly shopping list
- 2 T minced ginger root, fresh shopping list
- 3 minced cloves of garlic shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- 2. Rub the pork with the thyme and mustard powder to your liking. Put into a dish that is nonreactive and add 1/2 c of the soy sauce, 1/2 c of the sherry, garlic and ginger. Cover the loin completely. Cover and keep refrigerated overnight.
- 3. Bake this at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F (70 degrees C) or for approximately 25 minutes per pound. Continue to baste the pork while cooking.
- 4. While this is baking, heat the apple jelly in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add 1-tablespoon soy sauce and 2 tablespoons sherry. Mix this thoroughly. Reduce the heat to low and let it simmer. Pour the sauce over the tenderloin when it has heated through.