Sticky BunsFrom marah98 9 years ago
- frozen white bread dough 2 loaves. Thawed shopping list
- butter or margarine 1 stick shopping list
- 1 large box vanilla NON instant pudding shopping list
- 2T milk shopping list
- 1 C brown sugar shopping list
- 1tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1C pecans, walnuts and/or raisins shopping list
How to make it
- Grease 9x13 pan. Sprinkle the pah with the nuts and raisins
- Either scissor cut or pull the dough into jackball size portions. Line the pan with a single layer of the dough.
- Heat all the other ingredients together, and pour the mixture over the dough.
- Cover the pan with Saran wrap, and let the dough rise in the refrigerator overnight or on counter till risen
- In the morning bake uncovered at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Let it cool for 5 minutes, then invert the pan onto a foil covered cookie sheet. They are really sticky.