Baked Rigatoni with BeefFrom donnaja1231 7 years ago
- 4 cups tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 pound ground round shopping list
- 4 cups cooked rigatoni (about 2 1/2 cups uncooked pasta) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare Tomato Sauce.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook beef in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until browned; stir to crumble. Drain well. Combine beef, rigatoni, Tomato Sauce, and 1 cup mozzarella in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with 1/2 cup mozzarella and Parmesan. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
The Cookdonnaja1231 Moffat, CO
The Rating2 people
Excellent recipe! Identical to one I have, only using penne versus rigatoni. The only other difference is I go for 2 cups of the mozzarella versus just a cup and a half.bigdog in Farmington loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!