Cheesy Chicken Corn ChowderFrom gmm1966 7 years ago
- 3 C. chicken broth shopping list
- 2 C. peeled & diced potatoes shopping list
- 1 C. sliced carrots shopping list
- 1 C. diced celery shopping list
- 1/2 C. diced onion shopping list
- 1 1/2 t. salt shopping list
- 1/4 t. pepper shopping list
- 1/4 C. butter shopping list
- 1/3 C. flour shopping list
- 2 C. milk shopping list
- 2 C. shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 C. diced cooked chicken shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen corn (if frozen, thaw) shopping list
How to make it
- In a 4 qt. saucepan, bring chicken broth to a boil.
- Reduce heat; add potatoes, carrots, celery, onions, salt and pepper.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a medium saucepan; add flour and mix well.
- Gradually stir in milk. Cook over low heat until slightly thickened.
- Stir in cheese and cook until melted.
- Add to broth along with chicken & corn.
- Cover and stir over low heat until heated through.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- gmm1966 Ankeny, IA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookgmm1966 Ankeny, IA
- Not added to any groups yet!