BBQ Pulled PorkFrom susana 8 years ago
- pork roast(3-lbs, well trimmed) We have them in our market already seasoned shopping list
- 1(16-oz) pkg. McCormick BBQ Pulled pork seasoning (in the spice rack at the market) shopping list
- 1/2-cup catsup shopping list
- 1/2-cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3-cup cider vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Place pork roast in the slow cooker.
- Mix seasoning packet, carsup, brown sugar and vinegar until blended.
- Pour over pork roast.
- Cook 8 - 10 hours on Low or half the time plus on hour on high. Remove pork from slow cooker with two strong spatulas.
- (It will be falling to pieces.)
- Shred with fork and return to slow cooker, mix and heat with sauce before serving.