Easy Stir FryFrom sheryljordan 6 years ago
- 2 cups fresh stir fry veggies shopping list
- 1 cup tofu or meat, sliced shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1/4 inch fresh ginger, minced or grated shopping list
- 1/3 cup + 2 Tbsp veggie or chicken broth shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tbsp oyster sauce shopping list
- 2 1/2 tsp. corn starch shopping list
- 1 Tbsp honey shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp rice vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil shopping list
- pinch chili powder (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Add oil to hot wok, heat.
- Add garlic and ginger, stir fry for 1 minute.
- Stir fry tofu or meat until done, set aside.
- Stir fry veggies for 1 minute.
- Add 2 Tbsp broth, continue to stir fry for 4-5 minutes or until tender but still firm.
- Mix together remaining broth and other ingredients in a small bowl (i use a glass measure)
- Return tofu or meat to wok with vegetables, add sauce and stir until heated and coated with sauce.
- Serve over steamed rice.
The Cooksheryljordan New York, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!