LambFrom harry_k_tam 9 years ago
- 5 lbs. butterflied leg of lamb shopping list
- 2/3 c. lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 in. piece of sliced ginger root shopping list
- 2 minced garlic cloves shopping list
- 1/4 c. soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 c. olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 c. brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 c. Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper (ground) shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the garlic, mustard, olive oil, lemon juice, brown sugar, salt, ginger, soy sauce, and pepper in a bowl. Next, place the leg of lamb in a low container and pour in the sauce mixture all over the lamb. Then, cover the lamb and let it marinate in the refrigerator for approximately 8 hours.
- After the lamb is done marinating, preheat the grill on medium heat. Then, drain marinade into a small saucepan and bring it to a boil. Next, reduce the heat and simmer on low heat until slightly thickened, remembering to whisk constantly.
- Lightly coat the grill with oil. Place the lamb on the grill over indirect heat and grill for approximately 40-50 minutes. Turn the lamb to insure that all sides are cooked to an internal temperature of at least 145 degrees Fahrenheit (63 degrees Celsius). Finally, remove lamb from heat and let cool. Slice lamb and coat it with the marinade and serve.