Chicken ScampiFrom kdbradley 9 years ago
- 1/4 cup butter ; melted shopping list
- 2 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup green onion ; chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 2 pounds chicken breast ; cut in 1/2" pieces shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon parsley shopping list
- rice ; cooked shopping list
How to make it
- Finely chop the onions.
- Bone ,skin and cut the chicken breast into 1/2" pieces. In skillet, heat together butter and olive oil and sauté onions and garlic.
- Add lemon juice, chicken, salt, pepper and parsley.
- Continue cooking, stirring constantly, for 5 to 8 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Serve over hot rice.