Red Lobster Tartar Sauce - CopycatFrom nocturnalife 7 years ago
- 1/3 cup Miracle Whip salad dressing shopping list
- 2/3 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup Confectioner's sugar shopping list
- 3 T sweet white onion, chopped fine shopping list
- 2 T sweet pickle relish from jar with the relish juice shopping list
- 3 tsp carrots, chopped fine shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- Chop the sweet white onion in food processor.
- Put in small container and set aside.
- Chop carrot in food processor, and add to onion.
- Mix in remaining ingredients and stir to blend thoroughly.
- Do not use electric mixer.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight to let flavors blend.