Taco Bell Hot Sauce - CopycatFrom nocturnalife 5 years ago
- 6 oz Can tomato paste shopping list
- 3 cup water shopping list
- 2 tsp. cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 T chili powder shopping list
- 2 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 2 tsp. cornstarch shopping list
- 2 tsp. distilled white vinegar shopping list
- 1 T Minced dried onion shopping list
- 2 T Canned jalapeno slices shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the tomato paste with the water in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir until smooth.
- Add the cayenne pepper, chili powder, salt, cornstarch, vinegar, and dried onion and Stir.
- Chop the jalapeno slices very fine. You can use a food processor, but don't puree.
- Heat the mixture to boiling.
- Continue to stir about 3 minutes and remove from the heat.
- Let the sauce stand until cool.
- Put in a tightly sealed container and refrigerate.
- This will last for 1 to 2 months. Makes 3 1/2 Cups.