Batter Fried FishFrom hayleesgrandma 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cut fish into serving pieces. Dry.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Drop egg yolk in center. Add water and oil. Mix well.
- In small bowl, beat egg white until stiff, but not dry. Fold into flour mixture. Dip fish pieces in batter.
- In deep fryer or large pot, heat shortening as needed to 365 degrees. Fry fish pieces a few at a time for 2 to 3 minutes, or until browned. Drain on paper towels.
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!