Green Chile Corn CasseroleFrom gingerkid 8 years ago
- 1 box Jiffy corn muffin mix shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 stick softened butter or margarine shopping list
- 2/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 to 1 cup chopped green chiles shopping list
- 4 ounces shredded Cheddar or Jack cheese shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1 16 ounce can whole kernal corn, drained shopping list
- 1 16 ounce can creamed corn shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients together with an electric mixer to incorporate butter, adding corn last.
- Bake at 350 in a 2 quart baking dish for at least 1 hour or until browned and set.
The Cookgingerkid Austin, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!