Marinated Chicken Wings Baked or GrilledFrom bitsyskitchen 8 years ago
How to make it
- Put the chicken wings in a ziplock bag (or a bowl with a tight seal). Mix remaining ingredients and pour over wings. Marinate about 8 hours or over night.
- Place wings in large baking pan, reserving the marinade. Bake at 400 degrees F. for 30 minutes, then turn wings and paint liberally with reserved marinade. Bake 20-30 minutes longer, removing the wings from the oven before they begin to char.
- Serve hot, warm, or cold. Serves: 4
- To grill:
- Place wings about 6 inches above glowing coals and follow the same procedure above except that it's better to paint them several times with the marinade instead of putting it all on at once.
The Cookbitsyskitchen Beautiful Coast, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!