Camp StewFrom dixiegrits 8 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- Little bit of olive oil shopping list
- 1 chopped onion shopping list
- 1 T. chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 large can of diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 large can of tomato sauce shopping list
- 2 cans of whole kernal corn shopping list
- 3 T. worcestershire sauce (or more) shopping list
- 5-6 potatoes (medium size) shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- dash of red pepper, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Peel and dice potatoes for boiling, boil until almost tender, not falling apart.
- Mash with potato masher.
- While potatoes are boiling, brown meat in oil, add onions and garlic.
- Add tomatoes, corn and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add potatoes and mix well.
- Heat well and eat, or put in the crock pot for later. Do not heat on high, potatoes will make it scorch.
- This recipe is flexible, you can add more tomatoes or more corn, even more potatoes if desired. You can use one can of yellow corn and one of white corn for color if you want to.