Jade amp Ruby Stir-FryFrom maryelizlawson 6 years ago
- 1 whole chicken breast, skinned & boned shopping list
- 1 lb fresh broccoli shopping list
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chunked shopping list
- 2 tbsp water shopping list
- 2 medium-sized red peppers, chunked shopping list
- 1/2 lb fresh mushrooms, quartered shopping list
- 1/3 cup Kikkoman stir-fry sauce shopping list
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cut chicken into 1-inch square pieces.
- Remove flowerets from broccoli; cut itno bite-size pieces.
- Peel stalks; cut into thin slices.
- Heat oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat.
- Add chicken; stir-fry 1 minute.
- Add water; cover and cook 2 minutes, stirring once.
- Add bell peppers and mushrooms; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Stir in stir-fry sauce and crushed red pepper.
- Cook and stir until chicken and vegetables are coated with sauce.
- Serve immediately.
- Serve with Fried Rice.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- maryelizlawson Columbus, GA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmaryelizlawson Columbus, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!